A Project Design Consultant is responsible for creating a gracious kitchen and bathroom shopping experience for consumers of the Dallas Kohler Signature Store. This position provides expert product selection assistance and design advice to all showroom customers. They ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction in order to meet or exceed established sales and gross profit goals. The Project Consultant will spend approximately 75% of their time interacting with customers on sales generating activities, 15% on store operations and 10% on outside business development.
Areas of Responsibility
- Contribute to making the Kohler Signature Store the destination for consumers seeking to create a luxurious kitchen or bath environment.
- Assist showroom customers, assess their needs, guide their product selections and successfully close the sale.
- Provide customers with reliable information regarding product specifications, product suitability, pricing and availability.
- Meet or exceed the monthly required GP$ and GP% targets.
- Enter sales orders and bids, expedite purchases and maintain customer communication to ensure accurate and timely order processing.
- Process showroom sale returns and refund paperwork in accordance with all Company policies and procedures.
- Maintain product literature files to ensure the most current and accurate information is always provided to our customers.
- Keep showroom clean, neat, current, stocked and safely displayed.
- Attend industry-related functions and professional events to learn about new products, design industry trends and build business relationships.
- Perform other reasonably related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
Education / Experience Requirements