Our Assistant Managers:
- Set the pace for all associates as selling and service leaders.
- Are energized by creating a customer experience that exceeds expectations and drives loyalty.
- Own the selling floor, placing the right people in the right place at the right time.
- Motivate the team to achieve their SPH and KPIs.
- Master and own their DOR.
Areas of Responsibility
Starting on day one, you should:
- Enjoy working hard and always be up for a challenge.
- Have a track record of setting and achieving goals and always see things through from start to finish.
- Make smart decisions by: actively listening, understanding data and looking beyond the obvious.
- Know your strengths and limits and balance knowledge of process and judgment to guide actions.
- Address tough situations quickly, providing complete and actionable feedback.
To be part of a team of the best and brightest that:
- Believes in our products and services.
- Knows the customer and delivers our value, design and style message.
- Maximizes opportunities and questions what can be done better.
- Generates ideas to evolve the business.
- Is market-aware, forward thinking and global.
- Fosters collaboration and productivity.
- Knows when to act and when to partner.
We expect that you will:
- Lead productive selling floor shifts that meet or exceed the SPH goal.
- Look for omni solutions to exceed customer expectations.
- Provide the communication and tools needed for the team to achieve their KPIs.
- Achieve Enterprise Selling targets.
- Successfully complete facilitated, on-the-job and mobile learning.
Education / Experience Requirements
Our Assistant Managers:
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent combo of education and experience.
- Have 2 or more years of experience with similar scope, specialty retail preferred.
- Communicate effectively and confidently.
- Process information and operate store systems accurately.
- Assist in processing and replenishing and keeping the store looking great.
- Are available when we are busy, including: nights, weekends and holidays.
- Are facile with technology and apps and familiar with industry-related blogs and feeds.
- Must bend, reach, stretch for product as well as lift, carry and move at least 40 pounds |18 kilos.
- Must regularly move around all store areas and be accessible to customers.
How to Apply